I can't remember when I first started figure skating but i could remember that was really had but fun. First I started figure skating with my friends, but none of them is still doing except for me.
When I first learned figure skating, I was little bit nervous but I was excited too. Sometimes I fell down and got bruise but it was fun to me. first I learned very easy skills, so I could follow it very easily. But now it's really hard to me.
Now I 'm doing jump skills and spin. I'm practicing lots of hard skills. Last time I finished other skill called camel spin, ( make the spiral position and spin.) It was hard. But it was fun. But I like the donut skin (make the body looks like donut) most.Figure skating is really hard to do , but when we good at it it is really fun sport.
I really like to play figure skating but I could not do it anymore. Because i going to middle school and it was just for the exercising. So I'm really sad. I'm doing tennis too, but I'm still doing the tennis. I think the figure skating is more fun. But my parents told me that you're doing it for the exercising and tennis makes us more exercise and healthy.
When people ask to me what's your favorite sport? I will answer It's figure skating. And I will recommend you to learn this sports! And my lesson is that we need to be responsible by learning something, then we could have good effects.
I want to see you skating~
ReplyDeleteEunmi, overall a nice job. One issue I have, however, is the 4th paragraph. I can't quite understand what it has to do with the rest of the essay. It seems a little sudden to mention tennis after focusing on figure skating for so long. The final paragraph seems not to acknowledge the 4th paragraph at all.
ReplyDelete