Monday, January 2, 2012

My own secret garden.

                         
 I'm living in one of the apartment in Gangneung. I use to think that I want to live in the house that have a beautiful garden. Like secret garden! But we can't. Because we were living at apartment but I have secret place in my house. 
 
When I first came to my house I was really sad because I want a house with beautiful garden. I was in 3rd grade and the apartment was just built. It was new and I was pretty good but it was not perfect for me. Because there was no garden. I was playing with my cousins. ANd we need to hide somewhere so I hide under my bed or my desk and also my clothes chest. But everyone could find me so I was really angry.
So I was tried to make my own secret place.

 In my room I have 3 clothes chests. So all of family members are putting things in my clothes chest.l
I was angry and I tried to hide from my family. And on day I found my secret place. In a big clothes chest, there was one more clothes chest, and behind that, there was empty place that one person could get in. I was really happy and I was yelled. And then, I was running around my house. I was so exciting and hide in there and I fall in sleep. So my mom couldn't find me all night. But one day My family found that place where I always hide so I was really sad.
 
 I asked my mom" how did you find my secret place?" and my mom told me that she already knew that when I yelled and run around the house. She said she came into my room. Now everyone knows where is that, but when I was child that place was my secret place like the secret garden in a book.

2 comments:

  1. Your story reminds of a book “The lion, the witch and the wardrobe.” It made me wonder what would happen next. I really enjoyed reading it because I could imagine the scene very easily. Except for some sentences, it has coherent organization. Next time, give more attention to tense and try to use various vocabularies. Use your thesaurus to express your anger in different ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-!
    Ithink you did really good job-:)

    I have similar memory like this, So I can agree and feel interesting about it-kk

    ReplyDelete